Saturday, November 12, 2011

Transformation

What if everything you believed in crashed before your very eyes? I was dead silent when my world was in chaos until I found out that something inside of me wasn't right. I changed...from the inside. And from a little boil, it became a disease that consumed my being. I don't feel human anymore. It seemed like no one else understands me. I feel so alone that I wanted to scream from all this pain. I am in agony. My mind's clouded, my hands rolled into fists, my teeth clenched with hatred and disgust. I hate me. I hate what has become of me. I couldn't control my anger any longer. This is madness. I cry in angst. Tears raced down my cheeks. I lost control. The sadness welled inside of me. Loneliness piled up. I could feel my blood boiling inside of me...pulsating. I hate this. I hate me.

No comments:

Post a Comment