Friday, September 17, 2010

Just Another Day




July 8, 2008 at 8:29 am


My heart's racing with the all the things that's bogging my mind. And I'm so sick and tired of the people who judge and accuse me on the actions that I did not willingly or intentionally do! I'm just human. I'm not so d**n perfect! Why do you keep on hurting me just because you believe I'm wrong or I've said something I did not mean (Whatever the hell it is).This is ME! Just because I've wronged you once or twice you're going to be mad at me or you'd totally ignore me even though you know me for a quite a long time. Well I'll be damned! What's your problem!? I'm just human! I may have faults but that doesn't mean I'm not substantial. I'm deeper than that! It really hurts me to see those stares and feel the pressure when you don't know or believe that you've been judged unknowingly. You got a problem?! Tell it straight to my face! I can deal with that! Beat me physically! I can handle that! But stare, ignore, or stab me at the back? That's unfair! It's like I've been in the Wanted list before I've done any crime! Let's be mature! Is that all you can do? If you do not want me, tell me! D*mn it! I won't f*** around if that's what you want! Just tell me!!! I'll be civil to you anyhow. Life's got the better of me since time indefinite. I may be strong and a bitch in the outside, but I've got sensitivity. And that's what makes me human. Give me some peace of mind!I hate stress. I hate to be neglected, to be rejected. I've been hurt so many times that if you'll cut me open you'll see scars, wounds and bruises in my heart. And I keep bleeding. Don't bleed me fast. Let me live longer by giving me peace. I would really like to be able to sleep every night with  a less burden and with soundness of mind that would tell me in my dreams that it's just another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment