Friday, September 17, 2010

Letter to a Jerk


January 2, 2009 11:30 PM

I was really f******* pissed at you. You were asking for something I could not give. I was really hoping that you would understand. I was trying to be a good friend because you think we could but you weren't being one. You're always crossing the line. You're hitting below the belt. What's wrong with you? Can't you see that I was considering you as a friend? Just a friend... you were not an exemption. I'm not the kind of person who expose their whole life to the world. You can't understand the fact that people have their own perspectives in life. You don't know how to respect other people's ideologies or opinions. You only care about yourself.

What an egocentric b**** you've become! You always thought that people want your advices. You don't even know how to listen because you always feel that you have to give your f******** advice. I was not pressing you any ideology of mine! Nobody told you to take it! You were the one who forces your damn ideologies to others because you don't know how to acknowledge, understand or respect theirs! We are entitled to our own opinions. Everybody has his/her own "ideology", personality or character. That's what makes people unique.
Maybe you should build your own religion or cult wherein people would have the same damn ideology as you have. You think you're so damn good in what you do but you don't even know how it is to be a FRIEND! you don't know how to be a FRIEND! You only care about yourself.
When I told you about him, it was hard for me because you were an ex. I only wanted you to listen, to be my friend. I didn't ask you to give me advice or lecture me about anything but you did it anyhow. You don't understand that do you? You don't feel any empathy. I doubt it if you even know that word. I am not trying to put up a wall on myself! People like you make me do it! And for one fact... some people do know me in one piece. Because they are good friends. They know how to be one.
i've told you before...we could never be friends. You hate me because I'm the opposite of you. We're like two poles. Two ends could never meet unless you flatten the world and flip it! You don't even know the difference between mock and sarcasm. I was really hurt by what you said.

There is that part of you that I really do appreciate. But as i see it, it's just a little percentage. I don't even know you anymore...
Well, people do change. And you're one hell of a metamorphosis! From a moth to a maggot...

I'm gonna stop now... we're hurting each other. I regret the day that I've met you, that I've loved you. that I even cared about you. Goodbye. You can now go to hell.

No comments:

Post a Comment