Friday, September 17, 2010

Take It Easy

June 3, 2008 at 5:39 am


I've been listening to the song "Say Hello" for days and I never got tired of it. I'm not usually into this kind of music, however, I've learned to like it through "someone". He's special for me in a way that he taught me how to take life easy and simple. I admire him for that, although he doesn't know it. A peek into his life would let you see how happy you would be if you learn to appreciate little things in your life. He told me to value the people in my life but never to dwell on things I'm going to leave behind. The advices that he gave me didn't make me feel better (haha!) but it helped me in going through things and finding what's best for me.

Goals are really hard to set if you don't know in the first place what you really want to do in your life and for the rest of it. It would also be harder to think that you can do things altogether at the same time 'cause you feel that you are capable of doing them. Well, I'm not superwoman at all. But then, when opportunities come your way, you would grab it right? I've been there. And I'm still there. I'm the kind of person who would mess things up because I want a change in my routine. I always wanted to be different, I always wanted something else. I just can't get it out of my system (sighs).

I know it would be hard to decide, knowing in my heart that one will make me happy and the other would make the most important person to me happy. It really sucks knowing that you can't take both of them at the same time and that you have to sacrifice one. But then again, "someone" told me to do it one at a time if I can't take both. And I believe in him.
I don't know how he made me trust him so much. If it's because of the song or the changes that he brought to my life or his mere existence, I don't know. I have faith in him.

No comments:

Post a Comment